The 15+ Perks program is an incentive for students to enroll full time and earn rewards equal to 50% of tuition. This program rewards students for enrolling each term and allows them to complete a degree or certificate within two years. Students can sign up on my Tri-C space or get more information from the Enrollment Center.
To be eligible for 15+ Perks, a student must:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov
- Complete all developmental education requirements
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Successfully complete at least 15 credits in a fall or spring semester, or at least seven credits in a summer session
- Enroll in at least 12 credits in the next semester (fall or spring) or three credits in summer
- Sign the 15+ Perks program agreement