Academic Progress Reporting

Academic progress grades are an evaluation of students’ progress in courses at the midpoint of all sessions eight weeks in length or longer. Faculty assign grades of either “S” (satisfactory) or “U” (unsatisfactory). Students are encouraged to meet with an academic counselor if they receive a “U” grade in any course. Students can view their (current term only) academic progress grades on my Tri-C space. These grades do not appear on a student’s permanent record.