Transcript of Grades

Information on a student’s academic performance is available on my Tri-C space. Students can view their unofficial educational record at any time. Academic progress reports and final grades are available on the specific dates set in the academic calendar.

Students must file all grade disputes within 60 calendar days after the disputed grade is recorded.

Visit to request official transcripts of grades earned. Students receive one free transcript upon graduation.